An eager audience is waiting for your expertise in marketing. Are there any other issues you’d like to share with the other group members?
Let us know if you’d like to write a guest post!
What we look for
Posts with practical guidance, information, and well-studied information (ideally 1300 or more words) are particularly welcome.
Be sure your article’s content is original and not previously published. A quick acknowledgment at the end is required to indicate that the post was first published via our site and provide a link to us should you decide to reuse the post elsewhere.
Case studies or research papers need to support any claims you make. Beware of referencing our competitors or providing advertising links to other sites.
Adding suitable images to your blog posts will make your entries distinguish themselves from the rest. However, beware of stock images that aren’t worth the content.
Topics we cover
Our blog is specifically designed to assist small and medium-sized enterprises (SMBs) understand and employ different online marketing and efficiency strategies.
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Automation of the process of marketing
- Optimization of search engines
- Omni-channel marketing
- General marketing tips for different industries
We don’t cover:
- If it’s not related to digital advertising, you can use offline methods for marketing, like postal mail, electronic signs, and secure online.
- A collection of other firms’ infographics
- Repurposed material
- Posts that are not technical or editorial
- Promotions that are paid for
How to format your post
Follow our guidelines for posting, and make sure you double-check your work before submitting it.
Ready to write?
Great! Fill in the form down to send us your topic idea and outline.
We’ll then contact you regarding what’s next and everything else we need to publish your article.